• Operations Management: Demonstrated expertise in improving under-performing operations, as well as optimizing execution and financial performance within stable environments using proven Toyota Production System methodologies.
• Leadership: Established a record of building a motivated, functionally diverse organization using clearly focused goals and treating all with respect.
• Continuous Improvement: Multiple successful projects depicting a clear understanding of the Toyota Production System principles and how to quickly and effectively implement.
• Business Development: Organic growth – finding and preserving capacity using continuous improvement methods. Acquisitions – served on 5 acquisition teams acquiring and divesting companies/businesses.
Specialties: Advanced understanding of Lean Manufacturing.
• Operations Management: Successful implementation of multi-shift operations while reducing downtime, improving OEE, and reducing defects.
• Leadership: Held leadership positions in the manufacturing and service industries, including production, quality, warehousing and logistics, and engineering.
• Quality: Quality systems and regulatory compliance management experience
• Continuous Improvement: Experience with training and development of staff to implement a culture of lean for multi-facility organizations.