Who We Are
• Operations Management: Demonstrated expertise in improving under-performing operations, as well as optimizing execution and financial performance within stable environments using proven Toyota Production System methodologies.
• Leadership: Established a record of building a motivated, functionally diverse organization using clearly focused goals and treating all with respect.
• Continuous Improvement: Multiple successful projects depicting a clear understanding of the Toyota Production System principles and how to quickly and effectively implement.
• Business Development: Organic growth – finding and preserving capacity using continuous improvement methods. Acquisitions – served on 5 acquisition teams acquiring and divesting companies/businesses.
Specialties: Advanced understanding of Lean Manufacturing.
Our Valuable Team Members
• Operations Management: Successful implementation of multi-shift operations while reducing downtime, improving OEE, and reducing defects.
• Leadership: Held leadership positions in the manufacturing and service industries, including production, quality, warehousing and logistics, and engineering.
• Quality: Quality systems and regulatory compliance management experience
• Continuous Improvement: Experience with training and development of staff to implement a culture of lean for multi-facility organizations.
Joined the Atlas team in January 2013 as Quality Engineer with a commitment to inspire continuous improvement and a world class focus. Promoted to Quality Manager in April 2015 and have since built a strong Quality Team to drive Atlas Precision Plastics into the future.
Our Goal Is To Be Recognized For The Exceptional Quality And Service We Provide And To Create Sustainable, Long Term Value For Atlas Precision, Our Customers, As Well As Our Employees